1 lb Raw African Black Soap Organic 100% Natural Premium Quality
Raw African black soap is the best natural soap for oily skin. Great cleanser for all skin types. African black soap paste is Perfect for making body washes, shampoos, facial scrubs & artisan soaps..
Helps reveal radiant, fresh & healthy skin, Helps deep clean skin & remove toxins, Can be used on skin of all types & ages. Cleanses and removes bacterial from head to toe.
Various inflammatory skin conditions including:
Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Eczema, Skin Lesions, Cuts, Scrapes, Stretch Marks, Soothes Scalp, Soothes Dandruff, Acne - Blemishes
- African Black Soap has a deep cleansing effect.
- African Black Soap is a handmade unscented soap.
- African Black Soap Suits all skin types. Good for babies and sensitive skins too.
- African Black Soap is very sharp and does not leave a film on your skin.
- African Black Soap heals chronic eczema, acne, pimples, freckles and dark spots.
- African Black Soap is a natural detox & exfoliating soap
- African black soap cleans deep into pores to activate the regeneration and rejuvenation
of the skin.
- The antiseptic effect of African Black Soap prevents rashes, itchy, dry and scaly skin from
- African Black Soap restores skins damaged from excessive use of bleaching creams and
This is the type of black soap intended for use on sensitive skin and hair. Totally organic, this black soap is the REAL thing! This does not contain fragrance, which some skin types are sensitive to. Black soap is also known as anago soap or alata soap in Ghana, and as Ose Dudu in Nigeria.
Raw African black soap is made from roasted cocoa (chocolate) pods, plantain skins ashes mixed with palm oil. Black Soap is especially recommended for the very young and the elderly, or anyone with tender skin. It leaves the skin smooth and soft. It also works well with the use of moisturizing pure African Shea Butter (which we also carry in our store).
This African Black Soap Helps heal and treat:
Wrinkles, Scars, enlarged pores, Discoloration, Itching, Redness,
BEWARE OF IMITATION BLACK SOAP! SOME CALL THEIR HANDMADE SOAP, "BLACK SOAP" BECAUSE THEY DYE THE SOAP BLACK. REAL AFRICAN BLACK SOAP IS NOT REALLY BLACK, BUT A BROWNISH COLOR AND DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY DYE AT ALL.
Ingredients: Water, organic cocoa pod ashes, organic plantain skins ashes, and organic palm oil.
** BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
ADD 3 ITEMS TO CART & CHECK OUT >>>> FREE ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO PACKAGE BEFORE SHIPPING !!
All orders are shipped using USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
|Tags||beauty, soap, natural, bath-and-beauty, black-soap, skincare, bath-and-body|
|Open||Listing with OpenBazaar|