Natural Handmade Incense Sticks. Satya Natural Agarbatti. 45g per pack, 12 packs per box. Made In India. Organic Eco Friendly Pack.
45g(~20pcs) per pack, long burning time 25cm/10 inches natural organic agarbatti incense sticks. Export Quality.
- •Original Handrolled Satya Agarbatti manufactured in Bangalore and Mumbai by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya LLP
- •The Preparation consists of formulation of masala mix using natural extracts in the form of dough concerning the ancient method and is rolled by hand on the bamboo sticks.
- •Satya Nagchampa is a combination of Champa flower, floral, Oriental-Spicy aroma with a base note of wood and patchouli. It is a reminiscent of Jasmine or magnolia flowers.
- •The aroma that emits from this agarbatti creates a soothing and calm environment
- Export quality incense, Eco friendly packing.
- Made in India
Indian Legacy of Hand Rolled Agarbatti. Agarbatti / Incense stick in simple terms can be said to be a stick like object which burns, emitting smoke and spreads sweet fragrance. Use of Agarbatti / Incense in India can be recorded from the Vedic period.
Satya Natural Agarbatti Incense Sticks. Manufactured by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya LLP., Mumbai, Maharashtra. Made in India.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
|Tags||sticks, incense, stick, natural, incensesticks, incensestick, madeinindia, satya, ecofriendly, agarabatti|
|Open||Listing with OpenBazaar|